Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Love Scene Excerpt

An except from horror novel.  Part of, shall I say, a saucy scene.

"I felt an almost uncontrollable lascivious passion metamorphose itself within me that I'd never felt before.  Her seductive magnetism reached within me and drew out a passion that was hidden deep within me.  It caused me to want her more than anything I have ever wanted before.  She held me captive in her sensual spell as she reached in further and took ahold of me in a way I'd never been before.  I was afraid the levee would break before the rains even started.  My body quivered from her deep passionate kiss.  I struggled to maintain control, there was no way I was going to finish the dance while the music still played."


Excerpt from Chapter 10 in Darkness Reaching (Which I may change title of)
2013 © J.K. James

No comments:

Post a Comment